Bonjour mes amies! I hope you are having a nice September day. Today’s post is the One Lovely Blog Award which Hailey from I Was a Teenage Polar Bear nominated me for. Thanks Hailey! Everyone should go check out her lovely account because she has tons of great posts including playlists, book reviews, and advice posts. I especially loved her post ‘How to Rock Your Final Year of High School’ because Hailey gave some really great advice that all high school students could benefit from (especially me). Now on to the award…
☆ The Rules ☆
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate your favorite bloggers and inform them of the nomination
☆ My Seven Facts ☆
- I am a senior (12th grader) in high school which means it is my last year at home before I go to college. At the end of the year, I’ll definitely be posting lots about the college application process and high school as a whole.
- The beach is my happy place. Nothing makes me happier than the sun, sand, and waves.
- I tutor many subjects at my high school. I am a math tutor, an English tutor, and a French tutor.
- I love to make photo collages both online and in my journals. I find it so relaxing and it makes me feel so creative and happy.
- I’ve been to three continents: North America (obviously, I live here), Africa, and Europe.
- My favorite season is summer, but I love fall and winter clothing. I love how warm sweaters and boots are.
- To stay fit, I love to dance, run, paddleboard, and bicycle. Recently, my friend and I have been going to Soul Cycle. For 45 minutes, you ride in a candlelit grapefruit smelling room to invigorating playlists with a super passionate instructor. Soul cycle describes it as a mind and body experience, and I definitely agree.
☆ My Nominations ☆
I nominate all my followers to do this award! You all have lovely blogs, and I’d love to learn seven facts about each of you. Good luck!