Bonjour mes amies! I haven’t done a journal post since February! Can you believe it? I’m super excited for this post because I love journaling, and I sincerely missed blogging last week (I was in studying mode for AP Exams). I might just have a notebook addiction, so if you are anything like me, this post is your go-to guide to fill up those blank pages.
1. A mood board- making mood boards is one of my favorite things to do with a journal. I print pictures out from Pinterest and cut clippings out of magazines. Next, I assemble them into a collage of all my aesthetics.
2. A weekly calendar- these weekly lists are the only way I keep track of all the deadlines, tests, and events coming up on my timeline. By the end of this week, I guarantee you this page will be a hot-mess of scribbles and to-do lists.
3. An art page- my painting skills are no where near (not even close) to the beauty of art journals found on Pinterest and youtube, but I still find these spreads super relaxing and fun to create.
4. Bucket lists- these are so fun to make and give you an incentive to get out there and have an adventure.
5. A health page- I think most people would say they want to be healthier, but its hard to really make it happen sometimes. This is one way to plan out your meals and grocery purchases in order to ensure that you eat food that will make your body happy and healthy.
6. Goals- this idea is one of the best. By writing your goals down, you hold yourself responsible for completing them.
7. Study page- dedicate a page to learning something new. I found a magazine spread about botany, so I decided to make a journal post out of it. I think this would be really interesting to do with other subjects such as astronomy or history.
8. A monthly calendar- I created this little monthly calendar to help me keep track of the days of the week and for blog post planning. This is an excellent addition to any journal.
I hope you enjoyed this post. See you next week loves!