Bonjour mes amies! I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger’s Award! I was nominated by Ballet.to, an awesome blogger who is chasing her dance dreams. You must check out her blog because not only is she inspiring, but she is also a great writer and has very pretty pictures on her blog. This award was created by Okoto Enigma’s blog to help people discover new blogs and to create a friendly community between bloggers. Now on to the rules…
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me
- I have been dancing for 9 years. I do ballet, pointe, jazz, tap, and lyrical.
- I like running even though I have never done track or cross country.
- I have seen quite a few sea animals in real life while at the beach (not in an aquarium). I have seen a shark, a starfish, a manatee, an eel, dolphins, sting rays, jelly fish, sea turtles, and lots and lots of fish. My favorite fish is the Humuhumu nukunuku apua’a (yes, that is a real name) which is the Hawaiian state fish.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In 5 years, I will be a senior in college. I imagine that I have studied abroad and that I am practically fluent in French (at least I hope). I see myself preparing to enter the workforce or maybe joining the peace corps. I hope that I am happy and healthy.
2. What is your favourite place on earth?
Aside from my very cozy home, my favorite place on earth is the Amalfi Coast in Italy. I had the best time there over spring break. I loved the beautiful architecture, historic charm, and tranquil atmosphere. I felt truly happy in Amalfi.
3. Why is your passion your passion?
I wouldn’t say I have one big passion, but I have 100 mini passions that come together to create me. I have a passion for learning french, creating, traveling, blogging, healthy eating, dancing, and learning. I guess in some ways these mini passions work off of eachother to create my hopes and dreams. These passions are my passions because they allow me to express myself in different ways.
4. Where (a place) does your heart draw you to?
My heart draws me to Turkey. I think the culture is so unique and beautiful and the country is somewhat undiscovered by mass tourism. My friend used live there, and she has told me great things. I know they have some problems going on, but I would really like to visit one day.
5. What is the wildest dream you ever dreamed?
I had a dream that my friend and I were in a small boat on a river during a storm. It was a really bad storm and we were moving uncontrollably down the river. The funny thing is that we were trying to get to dance class. In the dream, I was so worried that I would be late and get yelled at. Hahahah I guess I have a subconscious fear of being late?!
My Best Blog Posts
Appreciating the Little Things – I really like this post because I loved the message and pictures. At the time, it was one of my most viewed posts, and I felt really happy that so many other people also wanted to feel gratitude and thankfulness.
Polaroids from Montreal – I had a great time in Montreal, and I liked the pictures I took for this post.
My Questions For You
- If you were a season, what season would you be and why?
- What/who is your spirit animal?
- Where would you like to travel?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever experienced?
- What would you choose as a superpower?
Thanks again to ballet.to for nominating me!