Bonjour mes amies! Guess what? I was nominated by Amongst Daisies (check out her blog, it’s so gorgeous) for the Liebster award. This is the first time I have been nominated and I’m super excited to write this post.
BTW these are the requirements for the post
1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs
5. Notify those blogs of their nomination
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
- What is your favourite thing to blog about?
I love to blog about things I’m passionate about. I like blogging about my bullet journal, travels, DIYS, studies, and fashion.
2. Are you a dog or cat person?
I am definitely a cat person although I do love dogs as well. I’ve had cats since I was a little girl, and I have always grown up with them.
3. What’s your dream job?
My dream job is to be an ambassador or work for a humanitarian organization. I also really like to teach, so that could be a possibility. I just want to do something that helps people or animals and contributes positively to this world.
4. Who’s your No.1 role model?
It would be terribly hard for me to pick just one, so I would say it is my mom, my grandma, and my dad. My mom because she is extremely caring and has such a kind heart, my grandma because she has persevered through so much and continues to brighten the world with her music and kindness, and my dad because he can talk to anyone and has a special talent to connect with people.
5. Which season is the best?
My favorite season is summer. I love the warm weather, the flowers, the ocean, and the food.
6. Do you play an instrument?
Not anymore but I used to play the drums.
7. What’s the best book you’ve read and why?
The best book I’ve read is probably Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton. The book is so eye opening and inspiring.
8. Are you a city/country person?
As long as there is a beach, I could be either! I love the action and opportunities of a city, but the countryside is so charming.
9. Where do you see your blog in three years?
I hope that I will still be blogging. I think it would be fun to blog about college, my study abroad experience, and my adventures. I hope that I am making a difference and inspiring my readers.
10. If you could go back in time, when would you go?
Probably the 1920s. I love the style and I imagine it would be a great time to be a teenager.
11. Do you prefer Netflix or books?
Probably books but I would be lying if I said I didn’t love a good Netflix show.
- I am a vegetarian
- I have two cats
- I love to travel
- I am an only child
- I’ve seen a shark in person while snorkeling
- I love smoothies and acai bowls
- I’ve been to exactly 50% of the states (25)
- I dance competitively
- I love taking polaroid pictures
- I enjoy learning
- My favorite vacation was to France and Italy
The Nominated Bloggers
These are the bloggers that I nominated. I know that some of them have gotten nominated before, so if you have already done this, you don’t have to make a new post and this can just be a little shoutout for your blog ♥
- Jasper blogs
- Maria Alexandra
- The wildflower girls
- Very Hearty Vegans
- Abi Babbles
11 Questions To Answer
- Which do you like the best: the beach, the desert, or the mountains?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
- What is on your bucket list?
- What is your favorite thing to do in the wintertime?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Are you a morning bird or night owl?
- What was the most shocking thing that has ever happened to you?
- What are you most proud of?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- What is your favorite type of music?