Introduction: Whether you are already feeling super inspired or you’re feeling rather lost, an inspiration board is an amazing way to organize your thoughts and create something uniquely you!
- Elmer’s glue stick
- 1 small scissor (for details)
- 1 large scissor (for big pages)
- Magazines (my favorite are travel, garden, fashion, but any work!)
- There is no right or wrong way to do this. If you feel like relaxing, turn on some soft music and get crafty with some garden magazines. If you are frustrated, turn on some rock music and shred, tear, and cut that magazine!
- Cut out some big magazine clips, these will be used as background pieces (so that when you make your collage there are no big white spaces between magazine clips)
- Mix up your collage! Use a mixture of square-cut, circle-cut, and outlined-cuts. As you can see in the pictures, I like to put a base of square and circle-cut pictures then I put precisely cut pictures on top (like the girl with the vote jacket and the black outline of a girl).
Pictures of my Magazines↓
My Final Products↓
(The left page is about travel, and the right page is just my favorite magazine clips)